Information We Collect About You
When you visit our Web site, and as your trusted notification institution, we collect, retain and use non-public personal information about our potential, current and former customers. We are likely to record the following information:
- 1. This policy covers what personally identifiable information VIP Branding collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://varsityshop.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- 2. Non-personal statistical information collected in aggregate. This is anonymous information on subject such as: how many visitors come to our Web site, how they navigate through the site, which browsers they use to visit the site, etc.
- 3. This policy covers what personally identifiable information VIP Branding collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://varsityshop.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number
- 4. Personal information (“Personal Information”) that you knowingly supply to us: when you sign up for our products and services or register on our Web site to access our products list or to access your account information, VIP Branding will collect personal information that will help us to identify you, authenticate you, and provide you with better service. This information is called "personally identifiable information" and is used to associate usage information with a specific individual or entity. Examples of personally identifiable information are: customer name, address, telephone number, email address, account number, etc.
We Do Not Sell Personal Customer Information
VIP Branding will not sell Personal Information to any third party. We will disclose personally identifiable information to government officials and law enforcement agencies when it is required by law (e.g., in compliance with a subpoena or court order) or if we believe in good faith that such action is appropriate and necessary to protect and defend the rights of VIP Branding, or to protect the safety of VIP Branding users and the general public.
We Protect Your Information
Personal Information. When you provide us with your Personal Information, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we are not insurers of the security of your Personal Information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
When will VIP Branding Disclose my Information to Third Parties
Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your Personal Information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires us. In the event VIP Branding goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by or with another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or by a notice on our Website of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information. VIP BRanding does not share, rent or trade your Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
If you become a VIP Branding customer, you can access and update your personally identifiable information by logging into VIP Branding's Aware system using the username and password provided and updating your Profile.
It is possible that Electronic Communications may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated between you and VIP Branding using the Internet, other network communications facilities, telephone or any other electronic means. All transfer of personal information on varsityshop.com, is secured by encrypted user names and passwords, and the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL prohibits other Web users from gaining access to your personal information, and to help protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under Thirteen. varsityshop.com website is intended for users ages 13 and older only. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children that we know to be under the age of 13, unless parental permission has been granted. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 13, if parental permission has been approved.
Thirteen to Seventeen. Prospective users between the ages of 13 and 17 can only use the varsityshop.com website upon school approval. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you, your parent, or your legal guardian may request that we deactivate any of your Personal Information in our database and/or opt-out from receiving communications from us.
Linked Web Sites
varsityshop.com and VIP Branding Web site contains links to various other Web sites. Please be aware that these other sites may have privacy policies that differ from VIP Branding not monitor these sites and is not responsible for either the content that appears on linked sites, or your privacy once you have linked to other sites.
Can I Opt-out from receiving communications from VIP Branding?
We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of having your Personal Information used for certain purposes. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on onto following email communication we may send you by clicking on the Unsubscribe link.
If you need assistance you may contact us at email@example.com or via mail to:
VIP Branding 1455 Frazee Rd. STE 500 San Diego, CA 92108
Dispute Resolution & Additional Information
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information VIP Branding collects, and how it is used
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- user.home-info.telecom.telephone (optional)
- user.employer (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Pseudonymous Analysis
- Individual Analysis
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
Collecting your address information will allow varsityshop to deliver your goods in a timely manner.
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.